YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
FREE CANCELLATION ON ALL DIRECT BOOKINGS
- We have voluntarily reduced the capacity at our campsite to guarantee communal welfare and safety.
- On-going staff training in coronavirus prevention processes and procedures.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers located around all communal areas
- Implementation of an online check-in system for quick and efficient entry with minimum contact on arrival
- Clearly identified and delineated Social distancing measures in place in communal areas with protective screens where required and practical information signs.
- Redesign and adapt entertainment and activity programmes, possibly with reduced capacity in certain instances, to suit the measures currently in force any given time. A prior reservation will be required to participate.
- Increase and reinforcement of cleaning and disinfection programmes with the use of virucidal products both in shower/toilet blocks and in the preparation for use in accommodation before handing over the keys.
- A whatsapp number has been enabled for inquiries, requests, reporting maintenance issues and other matters/subjects which do not require a face-to-face discussion.
FULL DETAILS OF OUR PROTOCOL
To Take into Account:
- The campsite will adapt to and operate under the measures currently in force at any given time.
- Our entertainment and animation programmes may be affected. Please consult before making your reservation.
- The Swimming pools´ capacity may require to be restricted on occasion and, on high demand dates and periods, may operate under a time-limited shift system.
- Use of and wearing of a mask will be compulsory in all areas except on your own parcela, accommodation unit, and/or on the sun loungers in the pool areas.